Maxell Corporation of America in Woodland Park, NJ seeks a self-starter who is passionate about growth marketing. Apply your knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing campaigns and social media to prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives. In this fast-paced environment, you will also assist the sales and marketing team whenever needed.
- Communicate with sales, reps, staff directly. (newsletters, products updates/announcements/Consumer Price sheets). Assist with requests from Regional Sales Managers, Sale REPS, and internal staff members. Create marketing collateral, sell sheets, and presentations.
- Conduct market research analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness target audience, competitive landscape and other factors.
- Maintain all documentation – Internal docs, approvals, invoices/submissions, marketing budgets, price sheets, artwork, sell sheets, presentations, etc.
- Maintenance of website – From copy, images, videos, product updates, news and trends to keep fresh and modern. Find new content to engage with the consumer. Answer contact submissions to meet customer satisfaction.
- Assist Senior Product Manager in a wide range of consumer products from set up information (item numbers, retail and master UPCs), packaging concepts, proof reading, trademark renewals, display concepts and designs, to license opportunities. Prepare sales and inventory reports. Other miscellaneous projects.
- Assist Senior Graphic Designer in maintaining all social media platforms, grow followers, create new accounts in TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat etc., increase brand awareness, work with influencers, giveaways, and lead marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage all advertising and promotional campaigns. Work with media agencies and PR firms to increase brand awareness and new product launches. Provide creative listing optimization solutions to include review campaigns, giveaways, etc.
- Manage and attend trade show events digitally or in person. (As main point of contact, handle shipments, meeting schedules, forms, etc.)
Experience and Skills
- College degree (Marketing or Advertising preferred)
- 3- 5 years’ related experience in Consumer Goods preferred Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, marketing campaigns and social media
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Project/time management; prioritize multiple projects to meet timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment working solo or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
Send resume which must include salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Employment Employer.