Temporary Graphic Design Intern
Approximately 20 Hours Per Week (2-3 days)
Maxell Corporation of America has a temporary assignment (length to be determined) for a Graphic Design Intern. This role will provide support to the Marketing Department to help develop the creative for packaging, collateral, social media, and other marketing materials.
Responsibilities should include, but are not limited to:
- Make minor changes to existing packaging designs
- The ability to work with packaging die lines
- Create materials such as brochures, sell sheets, Powerpoint slides, newsletters, store displays, etc.
- 3D renderings of packaging and products
- Resizing, retouching and manipulating of product images
- Proofreading required
- Manage multiple projects under deadlines
- Knowledge of all basic graphic design programs; including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong attention to details and good follow through
This individual must be able to work under deadlines, be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and a team player, along with being creative.
Please submit resume with salary requirements and some creative samples to email@example.com.
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Employment Opportunity.