Welcome to Maxell Corporation of America!
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, disability, military and veteran status or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. Maxell Corporation of America also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.
We expect every team member associated with Maxell to fully support our commitment to provide a work atmosphere free of all types of harassment, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to work toward the best use of our greatest corporate asset: Our Team Members.
Maxell Corporation of America may review your submission and if there is a match with current opportunities, you may be contacted by a representative of Maxell Corporation of America to address possible further inquiries.
Again thank you for your interest in Maxell Corporation of America.
Maxell Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Digital Marketing Intern
Maxell Corporation of America (MCA) is seeking a part time Digital Marketing Intern who is passionate about online marketing and data analysis. In this position, you will support our Marketing Team with day-to-day duties and special projects. Other duties include assistance with online Marketing campaigns, expanding Social Media channels and studying analytics. Apply your email marketing and SEO knowledge to help improve traffic and product footprint on search engines.
This part time opportunity is up to 20 hours per week for as long as 9 months. MCA offers a flexible on-site work schedule at our Woodland Park, NJ office.
Qualified candidates should possess
– At least one year of experience in a related field such as Digital Marketing or Advertising.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Be detail oriented
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit resume which must include salary requirements to email@example.com.
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
National Accounts Manager (OEM Battery, Technical Sales)
Maxell Corporation of America is a proven technology leader in the design and development of Industrial OEM Products. Established in 1961, Maxell has utilized our innovative patented technologies to deliver exceptional performance and reliability. Our Micro Battery portfolio, produced under the highest quality standards in Japan, offers solutions for a wide variety of product applications such as Medical Devices, Wearables, IOT Sensors and Tracking Devices, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and Utility Smart Meters. In addition to industrial batteries, Maxell has been recognized for over fifty years as a leader in delivering a comprehensive line of consumer batteries, digital tape and disc-based recording media products for consumer audio, video, and data storage applications as well as optical components and automotive lenses.
Maxell Corporation of America is seeking a National Accounts Manager (NAM) to represent our OEM Energy Division, Optical Components & Automotive Lens Groups. The National Accounts Manager will secure new customers by identifying and closing future opportunities as well as play an important role in managing customer relationships with existing key accounts. Additionally, the NAM will coordinate activities related to sales and relationship growth, including strategic development, customer specific projects, sales presentations, and forecasting. This person will work across multiple divisions and cross-functional teams both internally at Maxell and with the customers. Collaborating with the Director of Sales, the NAM will develop strategies to achieve both long and short term divisional and corporate sales goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Secure business while developing strong relationships with existing accounts and new business opportunities
- Promote new products and technology with accounts to develop new business & secure lead position on Next Gen projects for existing accounts
- Coordinate meetings with engineering, procurement, and account managers
- Manage and support existing account activity on forecast, quotations, orders
- Monitor and identify market trends, competitors, and new sales leads
- Report to senior management on the status of your accounts
- Review and manage response to queries and complaints on behalf of accounts
- Take a lead role in presentations and proposals for national accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in OEM regional or national sales; Battery or capacitor OEM sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of sales performance; Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Excellent interpersonal and client-relations skills
- Strong Negotiation skills and knowledge of B2B RFQ process
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Travel Required
Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K
If you are excited to move WITHIN THE FUTURE with Maxell Corporation of America, please send resume which must include salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.